Service calls enable our customers to have their merchant’s defective terminals to be troubleshooted and replaced as required. Our certified technician will follow strict procedures to have these terminals up and running to the merchant’s satisfaction.
- Provide confirmation of the service call within 15 mins of receiving an email
- Prioritize the services call according to SLA and dispatch technician
- Tech arrives within SLA and complete service call by testing the new unit installed
- Once completed tech info dispatch and update time and serials
- We cover up to 120 kms in and around the city
Process in short!
- Service call received by our helpdesk
- L1 support confirms the call to POS service provider (Our partner)
- L1 support assign the call to technician nearest to the merchant
- Technician confirm the call via email or phone
- Technician assigned is not able to make it, L1 reassign to a difference technician
- Technician arrives on site within the SLA
- Technician complete the service call, update the terminal details with helpdesk and test the unit