At Technical enterprises Ltd we believe in providing our clients exceptional service 7 days a week and 365 days a year. We are currently seeking enthusiastic self motivated candidates for technical and managerial positions. The qualified personnel must have own vehicles , cell phone, and be prepared to drive long hours from one location to another.
Field Service Technician
Role and Responsibilities
- Service POS terminals promptly at merchant locations (In and out of city)
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all service calls, install, de-install and test the POS terminals once installed
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes (Confirming and closing calls)
- Coordinate with helpdesk on a service call basis
- Follow and execute all service call procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
Based out of our Edmonton office, we have exciting opportunities for an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated individual to become part of our office team. We are currently seeking service technicians in Edmonton, AB and Prince Rupert, BC.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a reliable vehicle, smart cell phone and a laptop
- A valid drivers license
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to multi task and work independently
Education and Experience
- Minimum completion of Community College Diploma
- Contract based
- Edmonton, AB and Prince Rupert, BC.
- Permanent - Full time / Contract
Role and responsibilities
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code based on system requirements specification (SRS)
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications in design, development, coding, integration, testing and debugging of software code
- Research and evaluate the design specifications from technical aspects and document them in form of technical specification documents (TSD) with the understanding of the application flow and utilize it for any further discussions with the technical architects; participate in code reviews and ensuring
- Adherence to the coding standard
Based out of our Edmonton office, we have exciting opportunities for an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated individual to become part of our office team.
Qualifications and experience
- 2 years to less than 3 years
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.